At AEROTRANSCARGO FZE (ATC), each and every member is multi-disciplined & is trained to the highest international standards and is committed to achieving complete freight solutions, operational safety and customer satisfaction.
Joining us you will be supported by experts in all areas of cargo aviation management and service. As a dynamic business we are always interested in hearing from career-minded cargo aviation, management and customer service professionals. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The key objective The Materials Manager position oversees the flow of aircraft parts and related materials in support of AOG Maintenance activities. These responsibilities include shipping, receiving, stocking, issuing, security, cycle counting, and proper disposal of all aircraft parts and related materials.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Facilitate procurement and expediting of materials to support after hours AOG and critical aircraft requirements. Obtain multiple quotes whenever possible
- Responsible for on-call assistance and guidance in support of AOG part procurement
- Communicate inventory shortages and overstock to Manager Purchasing/Repairs to ensure inventory levels are appropriately set utilizing the Min/Max system
- Exchange repairable and ratable stock items covered under contract
- Monitor loans and exchanges to ensure they are processed and returned expeditiously, while ensuring cores meet contract return requirements
- Administration of part sales and loans
- Responsible for setup, changing, and closure of inventory locations
- Manage administration and tracking of material and tooling allocated to outstations, fly-away kits, COMAT, consignment inventory, and off-site storage facilities
- Maintain inventory accuracy utilizing cycle count process
- Provide support to Materials stockroom, as required
- Management of stockroom functions including, but not limited to, shipping, receiving, binning, issuing, counting, tracking, logistics, housekeeping, and security for all material and tools controlled by the Materials Department
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by company
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Director Materials
- Any other duties assigned by management
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Five or more years’ experience in Inventory, Warehouse, or Materials Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Must be able to work in a challenging fast paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Ability to perform independently and deliver results to the requisite quality and timeline metrics
- Proven leadership skills
- Previous aviation experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in aviation management
Job Type: Full-time
EASA B1/ EQUIVALENT LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER
- Completion and on-time delivery of Line + Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance tasks on the ATC aircraft in compliance with the regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work based on current authorization and training level.
- To communicate at all times with MCC and CAMO to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments.
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control
- Installation of spare parts, expendables and components, which shall always be accompanied by appropriate documentation to suit the eligibility requirements for the aircraft/component including the modification status and AD compliance status.
- Ensuring the completeness of all maintenance documents in the area of responsibility
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering / Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in an AMO & Line Maintenance environment.
- Experience in aircraft maintenance, repair and troubleshooting with valid EASA Part 66 License B1 Cat.
- Hold EASA B1/ equivalent type ratings for B747-400 Freighter aircraft fitted with PW4000 series / CF6-80C2 series engines.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Part 145 & Part M legislations.
- Good knowledge of computer applications specially MS Office.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to work night shift and weekend
- Good physical condition
- International Driving License preferable.
Job Type: Full-time
- University Degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace/AME Diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ years’ experience in the Aviation industry, similar capacity, and experience with Boeing 737/757/747/777 series or similar aircraft is preferred.
- Experienced in aircraft planning systems, procedures and documents such as (MPD,
MRB, AMP) and regulations such as those of CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization), and their relation to aircraft maintenance program
- Familiar with aircraft systems and components
- Current training on FTS, EWIS, Human Factor
- Capable of using technology systems & Tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- The Planning Engineer will work closely with the CAMO Planning department to produce a check budget, plan and task sequence for assigned project.
- Issue daily maintenance forecasts and prepare work package for due line maintenance.
- Responsible for short term and long term maintenance planning as per approved AMP.
- Review material requirement and advise procurement well in advance for all scheduled maintenance material requirement.
- Liaise with MCC and procurement for unscheduled maintenance (MEL items, AOG) and ensure that the spares parts and other materials required are available on time for maintenance.
- Responsible for preparation of Heavy Check work scopes (C Check) and approval.
- Ensure that aircraft check work packs received from maintenance organizations are complete in all aspects including CRS.
- Verification of discrepancies between original quotation and supplied work order and advice correction.
- Controlling and monitoring paperwork flow during project visits, highlighting issues and changes as they arise to the Engineering head.
- Reviewing final paperwork for quality and to ensure it satisfies MME and MOE requirements.
- Scan closed work order, job cards daily or as required and archive as per retention period defined in exposition.
- Update AD SOFTWARE correctly for all maintenance performed on fleet.
- Complying with all relevant aspects of the ATC MME, MOE, and other company manuals as applicable.
- Additional roles as and when required by the department head or management.
We are currently looking for a Qualified Chartered Accountant with one to two years of experience to join our Sharjah based team.
The required candidate MUST BE IN UAE.
He must have a hand on experience on below:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and VAT filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
If you’re meet the above please get in touch. Excellent package to be offered.
Interested candidates can share their profile to email@example.com
Kindly note: Please don’t apply if you’re not fit on the above-given criteria. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
We are looking for a professional Flight Data Analyst to join our Sharjah Operation Office.
- Manage Flight Data Analysis software on a daily basis, ensuring system and data availability and integrity.
- Provide effective and valid analysis of flight data to support the Flight Data Monitoring program.
- Provide accurate and reliable advice and recommendations based on this analysis;
- Monitor aircraft data capture rates.
- Screen data to ensure its accuracy and integrity.
- Perform numerical and statistical data analysis to analyze flight data, identifying trends and monitoring exceedances.
- Assess severity of problems and identify the need to escalate and/or employ external services to provide solutions.
- Conduct research projects including Root Cause Analysis and Hazard Identification in support of Risk Assessments using all data sources available.
- Prepare presentations, analysis packages and special studies to mitigate risk, identify trends, enhance safety, and increase efficiency for Senior Management, Flight Operations and the Safety Department.
- Maintain the flow of FDAP data, including processing by all applications in use for flight data analysis.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the flight data and secure records of investigated incidents, recommendations and outcomes and of modifications of event limit parameters and ensure the integrity of the program.
- Ensure adherence to all company processes and procedures with respect to FDAP.
- Make a positive contribution to safe Flight Operations.
- Formal qualifications in Flight Data Analysis and Safety Management;
- An aeronautical tertiary qualification or relevant experience;
- Currently holds, or has previously held, an Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating; (preferred)
Nature of Experience:
- Experience with Flight Data Analysis;
- Thorough knowledge of Aviation Legislation, Regulations and Orders as applicable to flight data monitoring and ICAO & IATA Standards & Recommended Practices applicable to an airline’s FDA program;
- Knowledge of audit techniques and methodology for use in evaluating flight crew and operational processes in high capacity regular public transport (RPT) operations;
- Experience in high capacity jet aircraft operations, including standard operating procedures;
- Strong knowledge of aviation technology including avionics, flight control systems, jet and and navigation systems;
- Demonstrated competency in dealing with key stakeholders, industrial organizations, flight crew and management in an effective and diplomatic manner;
- Computer literate, including MS Office suite
An excellent job opportunity, where the incumbent will supervise and coordinate the activities of ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage.
- Synchronizes arrival and departure ground activities of the aircraft, by leading and briefing loading teams on the handling requirements and below-wing support activities, ensuring adherence to the company’s SOPs.
- Lead a team of handling agents
- Ensures conformance to the international safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Commences aircraft damage check and ensures that the airline representatives and flight safety officer are timely informed.
- Manage all load control functions for each flight, ensuring the aircraft remains within operational limits with regard to weight & balance.
- Manage ramp operations with all safety related issues including loading/unloading of cargo and aircraft servicing such as external power, potable water, catering and toilet servicing.
- Ensure all cargo/mail is inspected for suitability for transport including special loads, such as Dangerous Goods, Live Animals, etc. are loaded correctly and checked as per company regulations, provide signed NOTOC to crew Act as point of liaison for 3rd party service providers, ensuring that resources provided are aligned with the SLA.
- Manage onboard loading within all compartments including in-plane systems, restraints and nets to ensure all load is secured for flight as per the Company policies and procedures Support operating crew with onboard cabin safety including cabin/main deck door operation, assist with emergencies, supernumeraries(persons accompanying the cargo) traveling with cargo including livestock
- Ensure that opportunities to optimize cargo revenue are identiﬁed and delivered via load planning and efﬁcient load control Focal point with NOC to ensure aircraft departs on time to minimize operational costs and coordination in the event of flight disruption.
- Responsible for the security of the AC on the ground and in the air by ensuring appropriate security checks are carried out in the cabin as per requirement, as well implementing access control while the AC is in service, making sure no prohibited articles or unauthorized personnel are on board the AC.
- Responsible to fly on board cargo aircraft in the role of loadmaster and manage the turnaround of flights at departure, arrival and any en-route airports.
- Manage the aircraft turnaround including weight and balance, ramp operations, onboard loading including systems, aircraft door operations, onboard cabin safety and security support, aircraft servicing including potable water, toilet servicing and catering.
- Is the senior point of liaison for third party ramp operations ensuring that the ground handling requirements and standards are met at all times.
- Chargeable weights, Charter request & Loadability
- Working on Chargeable weight based on the Dimensions provided by Agent / Customer.
- Working on loadability based on the Details provided by the Agent / Customer.
- Working on charter requested based on the load details provided by the Agent / Customer
- Degree certificate/High school level of education or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience of ground handling or aircraft handling.
- Valid Driving License.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of Airport Communications System (Departure Control System/Baggage Reconciliation System)
- Computer literate, including MS Office suite
We are currently looking for an experienced Sr. Flight Dispatcher based in the UAE to join our Sharjah based team.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
Bachelor degree in Aeronautical/Statistics/Math/Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Possess a valid “Flight Dispatcher Certificate of License” issued form an approved institute or organization, preferably GCAA.
Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is a must.
Proficient in aircrafts operating systems.
Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, Computer literate including MS Office suite etc.
Fluent in English Language.
10+ years of comprehensive experience in a comparable airlines company in general with a minimum of 8 years in the Operations department.
Hands on Flight planning (Fuel and ACT), Slot/Scheduling Management, Fleet Configuration, Payload capacity, Airport Operation, Emergency Response, etc.
If your profile meets the above criteria, Apply Now