Experienced & care for live animals
Animals have been transported by air since 1930’s. In today’s modern world, carriage of LIVE ANIMALS by air is considered the most humane and expedient method of transportation over long distances.
We focus on Animal Safety and its welfare. We handle live animals with care in compliance with IATA Live Animal Regulations (LAR) Manual. You can also count on our specialized and dedicated staff to ensure the well-being of the animals on board. Our aircrafts B747-400 freighters can regulate temperatures in all their cargo compartment between +4°C to +29°C. Our cabin pressure system also provides a comfortable environment for the animals.
Our features and Environmental system settings are:
- We follow the IATA LIVE ANIMAL Regulations manual for all Live animal cargo.
- Special Aero Control system (ACS)
- Planning based on Route and airport geographical environment
- Focus on Animal safety and its welfare
- Priority for Live Animal on Ground.
- Dedicated SOP and well-planned checklist.
- Customized shipping systems for live animals are available based on special request.
- We accept Animal attendant, if required, under some special request.
- ATC requires some additional documents for Live Animal attendants.
- Ensuring Ground facilities for all long-haul flights in Origin/Transit/Destination.