At AEROTRANSCARGO FZE (ATC), each and every member is multi-disciplined & is trained to the highest international standards and is committed to achieving complete freight solutions, operational safety and customer satisfaction.
Joining us you will be supported by experts in all areas of cargo aviation management and service. As a dynamic business we are always interested in hearing from career-minded cargo aviation, management and customer service professionals. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
POSITION: CREW SCHEDULER
Job Responsibilities :
- Compiles duty rosters of flight crews and maintains records of crew members’ flying time for scheduled airline flights.
- Maintain necessary communication with all crew members, flight control, and station personnel related to crew schedules
- Continuous auditing and verification of coverage of all crew scheduled
- Notification of changes to crew member daily/monthly schedule changes
- Secure all necessary accommodations including but not limited to hotel and deadhead flight booking
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all crew members through handling all scheduling related items including relaying correct policy, procedural, and regulatory information
Knowledge skills and abilities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Anticipates operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
- Provides excellent and timely customer service to crew members, including hotel and flight crew reservations and deadhead passes when required.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight time constraints and in high stress situations
- Must be able to work all shifts designated within Crew Support including midnight shifts, weekend, and holiday schedules
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be a self-starter, and work well as part of a team
- Having previous experience with Leon is an added advantage.
If you believe that you have all these skills, can confidently demonstrate them, and can be part of our team, then we would like to hear from you, and arrange for you to come and see us. We would be offering an interesting pay scale to the right person.
APPLY NOW: email to firstname.lastname@example.org